What is Max Secure Anti Virus Enterprise Edition?
Max Secure Anti Virus Enterprise Edition leverages client-server architecture to detect and delete threats across a network while putting control in the hands of IT administrators, not end-users.
Max Secure Anti Virus Enterprise Edition provides
- Centralized administration console reduces the time you spend fighting threats
- Proactive protection with active shields prevents future infections and outbreaks
- Seamless client deployment allows you to deploy company wide with the click of a button freeing you & your staff from visiting every PC and interrupting end users
- Extensive threat detection and removal settings give you control over what is detected and how much
- Comprehensive definition database updated automatically to ensure ongoing protection and peace of mind
- Customizable reporting stay on top of the latest threats and spot vulnerabilities
Common Threats To The Enterprise:
- With virus and spyware threats, intruders are able to gather confidential company information and intellectual property without consent.
- Threats kills productivity by delivering ads that distract and frustrate employees by taking time away from projects resulting in missed deadlines.
- IT Staff must devote precious time and resources to combat common annoyances like popups and computer crashes and other time draining support requests.
- Some threats continuously broadcasts information over Enterprise networks, sapping valuable bandwidth that could otherwise be used for faster communications.
- If companies are not aware that threats are responsible for wasting bandwidth and killing productivity they may incur unnecessary expenses to purchase additional bandwidth and equipment.
Max Secure Anti Virus Enterprise Edition
The following minimum system requirements are needed to run Max Secure Anti Virus Enterprise Edition:
- Pentium processor
- 128 MB of RAM available
- 20 MB of free hard disk space
- Internet Connectivity for Registration and Live Updates
Max Secure Anti Virus Enterprise Edition will operate on the following versions of Microsoft Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server, 2000, ME and 98 & Compatible with 32 and 64 bit system